PURCHASE OF THE TICKET
If you wish to travel by plane, schedule everything in advance. At the time of purchasing the ticket, it is important to inform about:
- Prices, fares and taxes, that better fits your needs and availability;
- If the ticket can be changed or not. If so, how much would the penalty fee cost;
- If the ticket is refundable or not in case of cancellation of the trip and what is the amount to be refunded;
- The validity of the ticket;
- In case of late arrival at the airport which results in losing a flight, knowing if the ticket is still valid, if it can be altered against penalty payment, among other informations;
- If the flight has transit or connections with other flights and how to act accordingly;
- Hand luggage and aircraft storage compartment allowance that can be transported free of charge, depending on the commercial policy of each airline, and varies according to the fare acquired, the type of flight and/or the flight destination.
- It is mandatory to verify if the spelling of your name is in conformity with your Identification document and to leave an active contact (origin and destination) an e-mail address for any alteration regarding your travel.
- Necessary documents for the trip, such as: I.D, Visa or authorization for under age travellers.
Reconfirm your booking and flight schedules before initiating your travel at least 48 hours in advance.
After ticket purchase, if you wish to change the date of your travel, consult the airline company, tour operator or authorized travel agency because all alterations are made according to the availability of flights and can generate additional costs. It must be in accordance with the tariff acquired and the rules and regulations of the transport contract.